Progress Indicator Outer Ring
Progress Indicator Inner Ring
Progress Indicator Stage Icon

Welcome to the National Driver Licence Service (NDLS) Online

The faster, simpler way to apply for your driving licence

To apply online you need a MyGovID verified account. By clicking on the Continue with MyGovID button below, you will be redirected to the MyGovID login page.